Happy Tuesday! I got my Sephora order today! I ordered the Sephora Sun Safety Kit and the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape. I also got a few free samples.
I can’t wait to try all of the products in the Sun Safety Kit. As a fair-skinned person, I am all about Skin Cancer prevention. My mom has had two melanomas removed so I’m not messing around with my skin! This set is sold out online but check your local Sephora!
The Cost: $30 ($20 of the purchase goes to the Skin Cancer Foundation)
- 0.03 oz bareMinerals® Original Mineral Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- bareMinerals® Mini Flawless Application Brush
- 0.5 oz Boscia® Self-Defense Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.25 oz Dr. Brandt® Signature Flexitone® BB Cream SPF 30
- 1 Towelette Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- 0.5 oz Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
- 0.5 oz L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Hand Care SPF 20
- 0.16 oz Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare Max Sheer Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
- 0.64 oz Ultimate Protection Cream+ Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 with Dermaxyl™ Complex
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
- 0.5 oz Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
- 0.14 oz Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa
- Cosmetic bag
I am super excited about all of these products. I plan to do mini reviews on all of them as I use them this Summer.
Next, I have the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape. I have been really into cheek products lately and this looked unique and unlike anything I have in my collection so I had to try it. I really like the color and my first impression is that I am going to love it. I tried it out and it looks very natural on my cheeks. I plan to do a review on some of my non-powder blushes soon and I will definitely include this one.
What have you ordered lately? I’d love to see your latest beauty haul (link below). Have you used any of these products?